- 24 Volt, 25A Rated Load, 2.5A No Load
- 9 tooth sprocket for 1/2'' x 1/8'' pitch bike chain
- 1.43 Nm at the output sprocket @440 RPM
- 12 gauge power leads
- Gear Ratio: 79:11 (7.18:1)
- Weight: 2.2KG (alloy motor and frame!)
- Reversible, motor can run in either direction simply by swapping the motor leads to the opposite polarity!
- Alloy case for good heat dispersion.
- 9 Tooth Sprocket for 1/2" x 1/8" Pitch Chain
- Reduction Ratio: 9.78:1
- Direct Drive (No Free Spooling)
- Suitable for Forward and Reverse Operations
- Compatible with standard bicycle chain
Note: This motor is capable of rotation in either the clockwise or counterclockwise direction by reversing the motor's power wires.
Specially good for DIY bicycle entisiasts as the drive is compatible with standard bicycle chains (1/2" pitch)
Please check connector type and motor size and specs. before buying as replacement.
Please ask us if you need to know any specific dimensions for this motor so you can be sure it will work for you.